A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

On-Demand

Does your cable provider offer you on-demand viewing privileges?  If so, as of today, you can watch Strange Powers: Stephin Merritt and The Magnetic Fields on demand, courtesy of FilmBuff.  I have Comcast cable, and I found the film listed under "New Digital Releases" and "Indies & Foreigns" for $4.99.  Go support this film, guys!!

Also, it's available for pre-order on iTunes today.  So there are all sorts of avenues through which you can give your money to the film.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Was having trouble locating it in my OnDemand menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome, sir. Hope you enjoyed the hell out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is Merritt dropping some new material??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, was "Meerkat Manor" not enough for you?!

    I really do wish I knew the answer to your question, though, Mr. Pena. I really want to announce the news of a new Future Bible Heroes album, or the next silent film score, or the next synth-exclusive Magnetic Fields record. But I'm bein' patient. Realism is only slightly over a year old, we need to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meerkat Manor: oh shit! i never got that one.... ............. . . . .

    I will purchase now.

    ReplyDelete