A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Winner is You

Firstly, I just want to say thanks so much to all of you who submitted stories for the Coraline ticket contest!!  I enjoyed them all immensely, and picking a winner hasn't been an easy feat.

However, it was a necessity.  So, I'm proud to announce that Lisa, who submitted her highly sexualized story based on "When You're A Cat" is our winner!  She's the only one who posted her story directly to the blog, so read it in the comments of the post below!  Congratulations, Lisa!  Please e-mail me your information and the date you'd like to see the show (any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of its run), and we'll get your tickets out to you ASAP!

Again, thanks to all of you who participated.  I had so much fun reading the stories, especially the ones featuring me as a character (you know who you are).

1 comment:

  1. A winner is me! I'm honored! I'll be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete