A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Strange Powers Trailer

Three updates in one day?  What is this, February 2010 minus a whole shit load of readers? 

Well, I'm not just being obnoxious, I promise.  All three of these updates have contained relevant information, but this one perhaps most of all.  Watch the trailer for the theatrical release of Strange Powers: Stephin Merritt and The Magnetic Fields below!



Not a ton of new information for losers like myself who've yet to see the film, but enough to titilate me and warrant another update on my little blog.

8 comments:

  1. I'm ecstatic and I can't wait :) Merritt looks so adorable. Thanks For The Updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome, dear. Thank YOU for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, this is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, Alex. Just found out that there is a scheduled screening in Chicago, so I'm all kinds of excited. Undoubtedly, I'll see it 3 or 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What is this, February 2010 minus a whole shit load of readers?"

    No worries, I know that feeling all too well. I really enjoy yours and appreciate the updates about Stephin. :)

    Now I'm going to go cry for 3 hours because I'm not rich and I can't bid on having tea with Stephin in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wasn't trying to be cynical in my comments, Erin, though I certainly appreciate your support!

    I bid several times on tea with Mr. Merritt, but I was outbid in the final few seconds. I was immensely saddened, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it were always the 25th January 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The day before Realism came out? You liked my review of the record that much, huh?

    ReplyDelete