A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Pair of Interviews with Ms. Gonson

Ms. Gonson is interviewed by Under the Radar, a New Zealand publication, right here.  It's a really terrific interview and offers a lot of insight into her perspective on the documentary and other such things.  Highly recommended.

I also know she recently did an interview with a New Zealand radio show.  However, I'm having no luck tracking down a transcription or a recording of said event.  Any help would be much appreciated!!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates - I've recently moved and don't have any internet connection yet.  Just this shitty little library to serve my needs for the time being.

7 comments:

  1. I found this on youtube -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aXAwTWE9Dw

    Know anything about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so here is the album it's from:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happiest_Days_of_Our_Lives:_The_Complete_Joan_of_Arc_Tapes_2CD

    I was excited for a moment, I thought it was a sign of recent FBH activity.

    I wonder if Stephin is involved much in the FBH remixes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know Claudia is pregnant, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do know that, Mr(s). Anonymous, but I haven't updated in regards to that due to my respect for her privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was on neil gaiman's twitter, I don't think it's a big secret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, and it was on Ms. Alexandra Klasinski's Twitter as well. But she herself hasn't said anything publicly about it in the many months she's been in such a state and until she does I shan't mention it on the main page of my blog.

    ReplyDelete