A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Claudia Gonson video, great review of Strange Powers

I found this video of Claudia Gonson and Kerthy Fix discussing Strange Powers: Stephin Merritt and The Magnetic Fields, but I can't watch it because I'm at work right now.  I hope you all enjoy it, though!  I'm still waiting for a video to surface of Ms. Gonson playing "Beauty" from the other night's Chris Knox benefit in NYC.

Also, I'm pleased to link to this review of the film, which I truly believe is the best one I've thus far.  It's a great summation, and the only one to approach the film from any sort of analytical viewpoint.  Guys, I'm far too excited for this movie.  Thanks so much to Mr. Jim Perretta for this review!

Are these consistent mini updates with no real information frustrating?  I certainly fuckin' hope not.  There will be a real entry before the week is up, I promise.  Don't give up on me, you all, I love you far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment