A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hair






The above video is taken from We Are Having a Hootenanny and is awesome.  Everyone should be following that blog, for fuck's sake.

Not much else to say, other than there is this new interview with Mr. Merritt.  Love it, check it out.  For those of you seeing The Fields tonight: enjoy!  I'm sure it'll be a marvelous show.

8 comments:

  1. You should stop ripping stuff of of We are having a Hootenanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To each their own, I suppose. I've posted one photo and one video from there and I keep mentioning it only because I really do think people should be reading that blog. So, yeah... But, thanks for the comment, Mr. Bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well everyone already goes over there so dont go posting it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry bubba loves him some nipp nipps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose you're right, sir, and I will keep this in mind in the future. Just to clear my name, though, I'm not trying to bite credit for their work, which I really do admire; I've given them credit both times I've posted anything from there, anyhow.

    But, that's beside the point. I understand your concern, Mr. Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever dude go pet your cat. your fat as car

    ReplyDelete
  7. GODDAMN IT, ALYSSA, QUIT PLAYIN'!

    Tryin' to be all cordial and shit with some asshole redneck babyback Bubba bitch and it turns out to be you. I'mma whip that ass, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just scurd cuz bubbas right he has common sense. Who the F is alyssa

    ReplyDelete