A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vinyl

I just received this e-mail from Nonesuch Records:

Dear Customer;

We regret to inform you that there is a slight delay in the vinyl release of The Magnetic Fields, "Realism".

We hope to have this item to you by February 2, 2009. 


Sincerely,
Nonesuch Online Customer Support

4 comments:

  1. I got the same email. I looked on the Nonesuch website yesterday and noticed that the vinyl release was February 2nd. Fingers crossed Insound deliver it on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is it being properly released in your neck of the woods, do you know?

    I sent Nonesuch an e-mail asking if I'd receive the poster with the vinyl or before it. Will update if I receive word on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alexguy7894@gmail.comJanuary 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM

    February 2, 2009....

    2009.........

    We're overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hence my time machine tag, good sir. I find it funny that a company as esteemed as Nonesuch makes the same mistake as a simpleton like me.

    ReplyDelete