A blog devoted to the works of Stephin Merritt of The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths, Future Bible Heroes, The Gothic Archies, et al. This blog will feature news related to his work, as well as occasional fanboy gushes from the author. Thank you for stopping by, and may all your dreams come true.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Art

So, The Magnetic Fields' official poster-makers extraordinaire M+E updated their Facebook account today, making it read as thus:



Just sent art files for Stephin's Coraline cast album to the printer. Buy one from us on tour! http;//www.houseoftomorrow.com.



House of Tomorrow has yet to announce anything about this, so I'm not jumping the gun on this news completely yet, but I will keep an eye out for this potentially very exciting news.

2 comments:

  1. Alright! The most disappointing part of the recordings of Stephin's trio of Chinese Operas for me was the lack of artwork beyond the album covers. I'm glad that it sounds like there will be a physical product for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having not been fortunate enough to see any of Mr. Merritt's stagework, I agree with this sentiment entirely. I've seen some of the pictures from "Coraline," and they look astounding, but I've never seen pictures from ANY of the Shi-Zheng works. Very troubling.

    ReplyDelete